The Cradle Operator course is aimed to give the candidate orientation on dealing with its operation and use as per standard International rules.
- Identify parts of a suspended access system including safety equipment and systems.
- Carry out pre-use checks.
- Operate temporary suspended access equipment correctly in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and with regard to site conditions.
- Carry out emergency procedures and use emergency equipment safely and effectively.
- Describe duties and responsibilities and attributes of a temporary suspended access equipment operator.
- Describe basic duties of the supplier appointed person and user appointed person and the importance of effective communication.
- State personal responsibilities under law for own safety and that of others.