Microsoft Outlook training is designed from introducton till advance. The class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with new features in Outlook
- Work with the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands.
- Work with the Backstage View.
- Work with tasks and notes
- Work with signature and themes
- Set up accounts and work with messages.
- Management the inbox including filtering, creating search folders and archiving
- Work with multiple accounts