Microsoft Project instructor-led course is intended for individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Microsoft Project. The course begins with the basic concepts and leads students through all the functions they’ll need to plan and manage a small to medium-size project, including how to level resources and capture both cost and schedule progress.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Microsoft Project 2016.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify Task Types & Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Make Work Package Estimates.
- Create an Initial and Resource Schedule.
- Create Projects from Global templates, Excel files.
- Create formulas and graphical indicators.
- The steps to record a macro.
- Format Output and Print Reports.
- Integrate Multiple Projects.
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Be able to create a master project list with shared resources