Rebar Cutting and Bending Safety
Where an organization’s risk assessment of Rebar Cutting/Bending operations need identifies that there is a requirement for suitable training, then this course satisfies the requirements of the regulatory body for Rebar Cutting/Bending Safety.
As per– OSHAD SF CoP -35 & 36 including OSHA standards requirements.
- State general hazards associated with rebar cutting and bending activity and the safety practices for protecting against these hazards
- List hazards specific to hand tools, and explain how to prevent them
- Identify appropriate safety practices for manual and electrical rebar cutting and bending
- Identify safety requirements for using Rebar Cutting/Bending machines
- Describe proper use of operator controls and guards
- Explain when machines and tools must be inspected, and what actions to take if damage is found