The goal of the Sales Management course is to examine the elements of an effective sales force as a key component of the organization's total marketing effort. The course will extend your understanding of marketing's reach and potential impact in achieving its overarching goals. Course objectives include understanding the sales process, the relationship between sales and marketing, sales force structure, customer relationship management (CRM), uses of technology to improve sales force effectiveness, and issues in recruiting, selecting, training, motivating, compensating, and retaining salespeople.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate traits of an excellent sales manager facing modern market challenges
• Design and deliver sales strategies, organize sales territories, and use different forecasting models to optimize sales results
• Appraise and train the sales team to generate increased sales and profits
• Conduct effective sales coaching and counseling sessions
• Use their leadership and team building abilities to improve sales and retain people
• Carry out productive sales performance reviews and use a wide array of sales performance evaluation models