Orient MCT offers a unique and unconventional approach in developing high performance teams. We have expertise in connecting people, process and technology to enhance performance. We have extensive local and regional experience that helps us understand unique customer situations and align our approaches to deliver practical and measurable improvement solutions.We do not offer “run of the mill” generic solutions but get inside your business and develop bespoke personal development solutions through rigorous productivity and management analysis.
We offer programs covering a comprehensive range of business requirements, constantly keeping up to date with the latest training methodologies and management practices from around the world.
In consulting, our approach is that of bringing the best expertise and skills and transferring them to your personnel ensuring a lasting benefit to you.
Our approach to facilitate Clients:
- Assess their governance, management, process, technology and skill needs
- Determine the gaps between the needs and the current status
- Propose roadmaps, methods and solutions to filling the gaps optimally
- Accurately identify and understand specific demographic traits & skill gaps
- Quantify and measure the loss of productivity in business due to these gaps
- Develop customized consulting workshop and programs to address these gaps
- Provide accurate measurements on the productivity improvements after delivery
- Follow-up and measure effectiveness
- Incorporate learning and enhance service portfolio
We provide consulting, technology and training under the same roof as integrated solutions. This compares favorably against our competition who are either only training companies or only consultants. Our consulting solutions cover a wide domain from corporate governance and IT governance to technology solutions to business process design and management.
As far as industries are concerned, our clients and experience elsewhere spans a wide variety including, energy, construction, manufacturing, real estate, telecommunications, government, healthcare and more.