PO Box 44713,
7th Floor – MashreqBank Bldg ,
(Near Madina Zayed Shopping Center)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 2 6225999
Fax: +971 2 6225970
1st floor Room 104, 143rd building, Hai Quesaidah,
Beside Bank of Baroda,
Al Ain, UAE
Agile Certified Practitioner – (ACP)® Certification Training & Exam Preparation
United Arab Emirates
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts — 75 percent versus 56 percent — as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Our ACP® Exam Preparation Program ensures that YOU have all the knowledge and skills to clear the exam with ease in your 1st attempt.
12 Agile Principles
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
Our team will guide you on how to fill the online Exam Application and will also process your ACP® Preparation. PMI® randomly selects candidates for Audit as part of their QA Process. Our team will be glad to assist you if you are selected for Audit.
The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.
Exam can be booked online at any Prometric training center in the world. You can find more information on their website https://www.prometric.com
Exam and Membership Fees
Members US$ 435/- | Non-Members US$ 495/- > Payable to PMI® using credit/debit card
To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
Orient MCT exam prep material
Solved Mock Test Papers
5 Weeks Crash Course
21 PDUs Certificate
PMI Certified Provider (REP)
Continued Support until you pass
Real Life Scenarios and Project Examples
ACP Online Exam Application Assistance
Access to Certified & Experienced Instructors
|Abu Dhabi||Friday||Nov23, 2018||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
Benefits to Individual:
– Gaining a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification is extremely beneficial to your profession in the field of Agile Project Management.
– The certified PMI-ACP Credential holders will gain knowledge on Agile tools and practices to the current employees working in an organization.
– Being an Agile Certified Practitioner implies that you have earned an attestation that shows your professional ability.
– Gaining the PMI ACP certification increases your adaptability in Agile technologies that will increase the team productivity and enhance the customer satisfaction.
– This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way
– Become Globally Certified Professional in Agile Domain
Benefits to Organization:
– With increased Adoption of Agile practices across the world, having a workforce certified in PMI-SCP will help enhance business results.
– Organizations Implementing Agile methodologies have better productivity in operations than other methodologies.
– Help in aligning and achieving Project success in line with the strategic objectives of the organization
PMI is the world’s largest not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession. PMI’s professional resources and research empower more than 700,000 members, credential holders and volunteers in nearly every country in the world. PMI is the apex certification body for the PMI-ACP Credential.
No, the exam fee is not included in this course. However, by completing this course, you can earn PDUs required to take the PMI-ACP certification exam.
The PMI-ACP Certification exam is typically conducted in the computer-based testing (CBT) mode at Prometric CBT centers located across the world. The exam is for 3-hour duration and consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. Out of these 120 questions, 100 questions are scored and considered towards final score calculation, while the remaining 20 questions are pretest questions that are not scored.
A PMI REP or Registered Education provider is an organization that has undergone a stringent review of the quality of training delivery by PMI and has been recognized by PMI to assign pre-approved professional development units or PDUs to PMI credential holders. You should attend training programs at PMI R.E.P.s as this assures you of the quality of the training delivery and gives you a learning experience that is in line with the coverage of the actual PMI-ACP exam.
You can check out the PMI official site at www.pmi.org for information related to the PMI-ACP credential. You can also check out the PMI-ACP Handbook for more information.