PO Box 44713,
7th Floor – MashreqBank Bldg ,
(Near Madina Zayed Shopping Center)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 2 6225999
Fax: +971 2 6225970
1st floor Room 104, 143rd building, Hai Quesaidah,
Beside Bank of Baroda,
Al Ain, UAE
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Association– (LEED GA)® Certification Training & Exam Preparation
United Arab Emirates
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green association (LEED GA)® – A LEED professional credential signiﬁes that you’re a leader in the ﬁeld and an active participant in the green building movement. With jobs specifying the need for green building expertise, a LEED credential shows a clear commitment to professional growth, while underscoring your value to LEED project teams and sustainability-focused organizations.
Federal, state, and municipal ordinances continue to set LEED as the standard for all new construction of public buildings.
Both building professionals and non-technical professionals will benefit from a comprehensive understanding of the LEED Credit Rating System, LEED standards and the LEED design system generally.
ensures that YOU have all the knowledge and skills to clear the exam with ease in your 1st attempt.
The LEED Green Associate Prep Course provides the tasks necessary to perform LEED safely and effectively. These include concepts such as LEED Project and Team Coordination, LEED Certification Process, Analyses Required for LEED Credits, and Advocacy and Education for Adoption for LEED Rating System. Include the rating systems’ credit categories and what one needs to know. These include concepts such as LEED Process, Integrative Strategies, LEED credit categories, and Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
Those new to green building, plus product manufacturers, students, real estate professionals & contractors, Architect, HVAC Engineer/Manager, MEP Engineer/Manager, Civil Engineer, Project Engineer/Manager, EHS Officers and Interior Designer
Our team will guide you on how to fill the online Exam Application and will also process your LEED GA® Preparation.
The exam is two hours long and has 100 multiple-choice questions.
Exam can be booked online at any Prometric training center in the world. You can find more information on their website https://www.prometric.com
Exam and Membership Fees
The exam fee is $250 for members and $350 for non-members until December 31, 2007. Exams scheduled with Prometric after January 10, 2008 will cost $300 for USGBC Members and $400 for Non-Members.
LEED Green Associates must earn 15 continuing education hours within two years of passing their exam.
PMBOK ® Guide – Sixth Edition
Orient MCT exam prep material
Solved Mock Test Papers
35 PDUs Certificate
PMI Certified Provider (REP)
Continued Support until you pass
Real Life Scenarios and Project Examples
PMP Online Exam Application Assistance
Access to Certified & Experienced Instructors
• Introduce U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
• Introduce Green Building Certification Institute (BGBCI)
• Describe Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
• Define scope of the various LEED rating systems
• Detail crucial green building concepts and implementation
• Sustainable Sites
• Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere
• Materials and Resources. Indoor Environmental Quality
• Locations and Linkages
• Awareness and Education. Innovation in Design
• Regional Priority
|Abu Dhabi||Saturdays||Aug 11, 2018||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Abu Dhabi||Saturdays||Sep 15, 2018||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Abu Dhabi||Saturdays||Oct 27, 2018||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Abu Dhabi||Saturdays||Nov 17, 2018||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Abu Dhabi||Saturdays||Dec 22, 2018||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
1. The demand for LEED professionals is fast and growing.
2. The labor demand for LEED professionals globally is potentially unlimited.
3. LEED is the only global green building rating system, and as such, LEED professionals have skills that are in demand and are internationally marketable.
4. LEED professionals will benefit from an increase in demand for sustainable products as the environmental sustainability movement experiences growth.
5. The built environment will play an important role in combatting climate change, and LEED professionals are needed to support a reduction in building emissions and energy consumption.
No, the exam fee is not included in this course.
Prometric® exam test centers are authorized to conduct exams. These centers can be found in numerous countries around the world.